Honda Marine BF25DK3SHGC S-Type 15 in. Shaft
Honda Marine BF25DK3SHGC S-Type, 15 in. Shaft. Three Cylinder, 15″ Short shaft, Electric Start, Tiller Steering, Gas-assist Tilt.
Honda Marine BF25DK3SHGC S-Type, 15 in. Shaft
Three Cylinder, 15″ Short shaft, Electric Start, Tiller Steering, Gas-assist Tilt.
Perfect for 14-16 ft. fishing boats, pontoon boats or small runabouts, the BF25DK3SHGC S-Type, with a 15 in. shaft, delivers big power and torque, thanks to its whopping 552 cc displacement. It has an ultra-smooth 3-cylinder design, the convenience and precision of up front tiller controls, a Fresh Water Flushport and Gas-assist Tilt.
Performance and Efficiency
- Four-Stroke Engine Design: World-renowned Honda quality, proven reliability with no oil mixing.
Reliability and Durability
- Over-Rev Protection: Standard rev-limiter protects the engine from severe damage caused by over-revving.
- Over-Rev and Overheat Warning Systems: Standard over-rev and overheat warning systems offer peace of mind and protect your investment.
- Fresh Water Flushport: Allows easy hook-up to fresh water supply to flush debris and salt water out of the engine, extending the life of the outboard (optional Flush Kit required).
- Shallow-Water Drive: Allows the engine to run in a tilted position at low-throttle settings – greatly reducing the risk of engine damage while navigating in shallow water.
- Sacrificial Anodes: The BF25DK3SHGC S-Type has 1 internal and 2 external sacrificial anodes to protect metal components from corrosion.
- Three-Year Warranty: The best outboards in the industry are backed by the best warranty in the business, 3 years parts and labour.
Convenience and Ease of Use
- Forward-Mounted Shift Lever: Allows for easier shifting, especially when docking or in tight access areas.
- Regulated, High-Output Charging System: A 10-amp charging system comes standard. Each system is equipped with a solid-state regulator/rectifier for easy hook-up.
- Emergency Stop Switch/Safety Lanyard: The boat operator clips the lanyard to his or her wrist, which will activate the safety stop switch if the operator leaves the helm.
- Standard Fuel Tank, Hose and Propeller: A 25-litre fuel tank, fuel hose and aluminum propeller are included as standard equipment.
- Type: 4-Stroke SOHC; 3 Cylinders / 6 Valves
- Displacement: 33.7 cubic in. (552 cc)
- Bore & Stroke: 2.40 x 2.48 in. (61 mm x 63 mm)
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5,000-6,000 RPM
- Propshaft Rated Horsepower: 25 HP @ 5,500 RPM
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Fuel Delivery: 3 Carburetor
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded Gas. (Min. Pump Octane 86)
- Ignition System: Capacitor Discharge; Digital CDI
- Starting System: Electric
- Exhaust: Through Prop Hub
- Lubrication: Forced Lubrication
- Recommended Oil: SAE 5W30 API service classification SJ or later
- Oil Capacity: 1.80 Imp. qt (1.70 L) with oil filter repl.
- Trim Range: -4 deg. to +12 deg.
- Tilt Range: -4 deg. to 64 deg.
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Alternator: 10 amp / 126 watts
- Gas Assisted Tilt: Standard
- Oil Pressure Alert: Standard
- Over Rev-Limiter: Standard
- Temperature Alert: Standard
- Overall Width: 14.8 in. (375 mm)
- Transom Height: 17 in. (432 mm)
- Propeller Type: 3-Blade (Aluminum)
- Propeller Diameter x Pitch: 9-1/4 x 12 in. (235 mm x 305 mm)
- SHGC-Type: 180 lbs. (81.5 kg), With propeller mounted
- Standard Warranty: As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda marine engines come with a warranty of 36 months for non-commercial use and 12 months for commercial use.
- Honda Plus Extended Warranty: Honda Plus extended warranty is now available for your marine engine. You can prolong your worry-free pleasure on specified parts and components even further.